Monday 2 February 2015

Planning Post 41; Blogging Health Check 2

For my second Blogging Health Check with Marisa, I failed to meet my target for the second time and actually went down one mark. This was because I only made 6 more blog posts in between my last blogging health check and this one. I am very disappointed with myself for not meeting my deadlines and falling behind even more. Since getting this grade, I have caught up fully and still made sure my work is to the best of ability.

For this blogging health check feedback, there was a lot more Marisa had to say because I had done worse than before. Because of my lack of blog post, I was put on Cause for Concern and I have a meeting on the 09/02/2015. I know that when my work is reviewed, they will see that I have caught up on my blog posts.

We were told as a group to design or blog to personalize it, and we have succeeded in doing so. We all decided that a dark colour would be most suitable because it reflects the kind of film we're creating. We chose a nice deep blue colour to do this.

I have used many GIFs in my blog posts, e.g the one being used on this blog post also. We have all contributed to a lot more work and I think it is starting to reflect in our work. I think I have met my targets for this blogging health check and will continue to stay on top of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment