Monday 2 February 2015

Research Post 21; Blogging Health Check 1 Feedback

 Blogging Health Check Feedback and Evaluation:

My first blogging health check, I gained a 10. This is below target for me a it is in red. Both myself and Marissa are hopeful for me to gain a good grade in media, especially the coursework - being a B or above. This however is not being reflected at the moment. I have currently only done 13 posts when I know there should be more. 

The things I know I have done well, is using ICT efficiently. Not only has Marissa noticed this as she has placed this in the comments but also I take a lot of pride in my work and make sure it is to the best of my ability.
 I am also not far behind and I am sure I'll be able to catch up on the work and stay up to date with this. 

The things I need to work on, are staying up to date with the blog posts. I can do this by making sure I date on my blogging checklist when they should be done, And make sure I make time to do this. As well as this I should also make sure I don't leave any posts unfinished. I can do this by remembering that when I start I should finish on the same day so that I don't stop being motivated to finish the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment